The Panasonic DMW-LND69 Neutral Density Filter for Panasonic digital camera lets you use a wider aperture or a slower shutter speed. Assuming the same shutter speed, reduced light means a wider aperture for the same exposure.
The benefit is a shallower depth of field that will isolate your subject from the foreground and the background for a dramatic effect. Assuming the same aperture, less light means a slower shutter speed for a longer exposure. This will allow you to deliberately blur motion in your shot, like water flowing over the falls.
- ND Filter
- Reduces Light Transmission By 3 F-stops
- Allows A Wider Aperture For The Same Shutter Speed
- Allows A Slower Shutter Speed For The Same Aperture
- Multicoated Surfaces Reduce Reflections, Flare & Ghosting
- For Panasonic Lumix Digital Camera DMC-LC1
The Panasonic DMW-LND69 has lots of exciting features for all customers. When looking for Panasonic Lumix Lenses & Filters
make sure to check out all the Panasonic DMW-LND69 has to offer. PremiumStore sells the Panasonic DMW-LND69 as a Brand New item. These are just a few of the reasons to buy a Panasonic DMW-LND69 from PremiumStore today!