The Panasonic H-FS100300 Lumix G Vario Lens gives a superb image quality with minimal fringing and color distortion. A 35mm equivalent 200-600mm range makes sports action, wildlife, and any other kind of photography, a breeze. It is comprised of the lens unit with 17 elements in 12 groups including an ED lens.
The H-FS100300 features Panasonic MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer), which employs gyro sensors built into the lens to suppress the blur caused by a shaky hand, and enables capturing clear and sharp images even in low-light situations. The H-FS100300 comes in durable metal mount.
- Lumix G Vario 100-300mm / F4.0-5.6 Lens
- Micro Four Thirds Mount
- MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer)
- Maximum Diameter: Approx. 73.6mm
- 100mm-300mm Focal Length / F4.0-5.6 Aperture Range
- Overall Length: Approx. 126mm
- Advanced Hand-Shake Correction Technology
- Lens Construction: 17 Elements in 12 Groups (1 ED Lens)
- Optical Image Stabilizer: Yes
- Focal Length: f=100mm to 300mm (35mm Camera Equivalent 200mm to 600mm)
- Aperture Type: 7 Diaphragm Blades / Circular Aperture Diaphragm
- Aperture Range: F4.0(Wide) - F5.6(Tele)
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Closest Focusing Distance: 1.50m / 4.9ft at All Focal Lengths
- Maximum Magnification: Approx. 0.21x / 0.42x (35mm Camera Equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View: 12°(W) ˜ 4.1°(T)
- Filter Size: 67mm / 2.64in
- Max. Diameter: 73.6mm / 2.90in
- Overall Length (inches): Approx. 126mm (From the Tip of the Lens to the Base Side of the Lens Mount) / 4.96in
- Recommended Humidity: 40%RH to 60%RH
- Weight: Approx. 520g / 18.3oz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.2187'' x 4.5'' x 4.5''
- Standard Accessories: Lens Cap, Lens Hood, Lens Rear Cap, Lens Storage Bag
For Panasonic Models
The Lumix Lens has lots of exciting features for all customers. Also don't forget to purchase a PremiumStore extended warranty for future protection of the Lumix Lens. PremiumStore sells the Lumix Lens as a Brand New item. These are just a few of the reasons to buy a Lumix Lens from PremiumStore today!